Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Third H.I.T. session

I did my third H.I.T. session today. I then took a shower, ate lunch, and slept a 1 hour nap. After dinner, I went for a 2 hour hike.

I'm still disappointed with my performance and the reasons have not changed (see Second H.I.T. session). I am used to explosive movements and I struggle when I try to slow down the motion. Although I'm improving, my T.U.L. is still very erratic. Last, I feel that the additional exercises that follow the "Big five" are where I make the most gains (if any gains are made at all). Plenty of doubts are creeping in.

Nonetheless, I am going to continue with the H.I.T. protocol. I am not giving up yet. It is important to remember that, for a long time, I did two or three regular workouts a week and I was still out of shape and overweight.