Sunday, June 26, 2011

V H.I.T. report

I've done a couple of sessions since the last post. I am beginning to feel comfortable with the exercises. This helps a lot, as anyone that has done any kind of training knows. Achieving a degree of familiarity with the movements is always welcome.

It is interesting (to me) that, when I started the blog, I thought it would be helpful to others if I posted how much weight I'm lifting. It has become clear this is not the case. Each person should do as it is within their capacity.

This is the equipment that I have at home and use:

- Two sets of dumbbells and a barbell. I can load these with about 20 different weights that, together, add up to approximately 50 kilos.

- An old Total Trainer model I picked up somewhere over 10 years ago.

That's it.

It has already become evident that this equipment is not the most suitable to be lifting heavy on your own. However, I think it is sufficiently adequate at this point. I am not going to buy any more equipment. If a time comes when I require additional or different equipment, I will see about a gym.