Tuesday, June 14, 2011

IV H.I.T. report

The fourth report coincides with the fourth session. This may not be the case in the future.

I wish I could say that I feel significantly stronger but I don't. After four H.I.T. sessions (and, therefore, a 3 week period), I have not been able to increase the amount of weight I lift. In fact, I have actually reduced the amount of weight in each exercise in order to be able to focus on form and performing slow motions.

However, it would be a lie to say that I feel worse off than when I exercised two, three times a week for an hour each time. The biggest difference is, perhaps, that I don't feel as tired as I did before. The extended recovery is helping.

It is worth mentioning that I continue to be impatient in regards to results. Of course, I know it is unreasonable to expect noticeable improvements in less than a month no matter the training regime. Besides, I am in my forties. The only miracle left is death.

I need to change my workout day from Tuesday to Friday. This means that this week I will do two H.I.T. sessions. I wonder how this will turn out.