Thursday, August 11, 2011

Template menu 0.3

The diet I am following is working well. I don't feel hungry or lack energy.

There have only been small changes, as I expected. I have been keen for a while on replacing the 3 satsuma age with real fish. I have finally been able to do it. I have also eliminated the bacon since I eat meat every day.

Breakfast:
  • 1 egg omelet.
  • ~200 grams fish (pan-fried butter).

Lunch:
  • ~200 grams of beef or pork.
  • Salad: Lettuce, 1 medium tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 medium onion (sautéed with a tablespoon of butter), and 3 tablespoons of homemade mayonnaise as dressing.

Dinner:
  • 2 boiled eggs with 3 teaspoons of homemade mayonnaise.
  • ~200 grams of plain yogurt with a spoon of cocoa powder.

The weight loss continues. It is a gradual process and I have ceased to be concerned about it.