There have only been small changes, as I expected. I have been keen for a while on replacing the 3 satsuma age with real fish. I have finally been able to do it. I have also eliminated the bacon since I eat meat every day.
- 1 egg omelet.
- ~200 grams fish (pan-fried butter).
- ~200 grams of beef or pork.
- Salad: Lettuce, 1 medium tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 medium onion (sautéed with a tablespoon of butter), and 3 tablespoons of homemade mayonnaise as dressing.
- 2 boiled eggs with 3 teaspoons of homemade mayonnaise.
- ~200 grams of plain yogurt with a spoon of cocoa powder.
The weight loss continues. It is a gradual process and I have ceased to be concerned about it.