Friday, July 1, 2011

Template menu 0.2

My menu is gradually improving. For starters, I have gotten used to eat meat again. I now have a steak, or pork chops, or a hamburger daily. Once a week, I might also eat chicken. I don't eat fruit more than once or twice a week.

Since I started the intermittent fasting, the weight loss has resumed. I am now in the 84s, about 2 kilos below the plateau.

Breakfast:
  • 1 egg omelet.
  • 2 slices of bacon.
  • 3 satsuma age (pan-fried with a tablespoon of butter).

Lunch:
  • ~150 grams of beef or pork.
  • Salad: Lettuce, 1 medium tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 medium onion (sautéed with a tablespoon of butter) , salt, extra virgin olive oil, 1 spoon of mashed fresh garlic, 1 spoon of mashed fresh ginger, and parsley.

Dinner:
  • 2 boiled eggs.
  • ~200 grams of plain yogurt with a spoon of cocoa powder.

I should say that there are times when I feel hungry and that there are times when I feel like I'm eating too much. Nonetheless, I am respecting both the menu and the "feeding window".

I am aware that I am consuming a smaller volume of food than I did before. This is to be expected and it is happening naturally.