In case there are any doubts, this is what I have been eating, day in day out, for months now. It accounts for 95% of my diet.
- Homemade bone and vegetable broth with an egg-drop.
- ~200 grams of plain yogurt with a spoon of cocoa powder.
- ~200 grams of beef or pork.
- Salad: Lettuce, 1 carrot, 1 cucumber, 1 onion (sautéed with a tablespoon of butter), and 3 tablespoons of homemade mayonnaise as dressing.
- Homemade vegetable purée (from pumpkin to exotic mushrooms and every wild thing in between).
- ~200 grams of fish (pan-fried butter).
The remainder 5% is not posted because I am not regular about it. For instance, I have 1-2 servings of fruit per week, a serving being a pineapple or two large pears or half a dozen kiwis. I also eat 3-4 handfuls of walnuts weekly. And there is coffee, although this is even more infrequent, having from none to at most three cups a month.
Despite efforts to free myself from this kind of commitments, approximately once a week, I have to attend a social event that involves a non-paleo meal. A lunch or dinner, these could include grains/beans/tubers, breads/cake/sweets, and essentially all sorts of food that I would not otherwise eat. I go along and that is that. Ill effects from these meals are generally mild and sort-lived provided they do not occur too frequently.